Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Good and Bad Electronic Portfolio

Good
http://www.cesa8.k12.wi.us/teares/math/it/samplePort/SARAH%20B/Index.htm

I think this one is a good electronic portfolio because it is very colorful and attractive to me.  The pictures used were good pictures to use for where they are located.  The use of color and pictures show that this is an elementary school teacher because students love color.  The portfolio is very easy to use and I like how organized it is.


I think this one is a good one too.  I wish that her home page was a little more inviting, because in the beginning I was not going to continue, but I did just to see what the rest of it looked like and I am glad I did or I would have missed out.  I guess I almost judged a book by its cover because I almost did not go on.  The pages after the homepage are very colorful and very inviting.  The use of pictures was also great.  Things are very well organized and easy to navigate through the portfolio.
Bad
I think this portfolio is very plain and not very inviting like the others.  The homepage is very simple.  The type is all the same for every page of the portfolio and the layout is the same.  I do not like the colors this portfolio uses as well.  When I think of an education portfolio I think of fun bright colors not calm and subdued colors.  I feel that this teacher would be very monotone as well as her teaching.  She seems like her teaching would not change with the times.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment